Park View School Rated 'GOOD' by Ofsted
15th December 2017
The pupils, staff and governors of Park View are once again celebrating a ‘Good’ grading from Ofsted.
This visit was the first inspection since January 2013 when the school was judged to be a ‘Good’ school with outstanding leadership and management. Ofsted were very impressed with the high quality education that Park View continues to provide for our young people and some key quotes from the inspection letter are as follows:
• Since the Head’s appointment in 2014, Mr Webster and his team have worked tirelessly to improve the opportunities provided for pupils and raise their achievement.
• The Leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school
• A good focus on teaching and learning, through the sharing of good practice
• Pupils make rapid progress and achieve good outcomes
• Park View is a positive learning environment which enables pupils to develop and consolidate the skills and attributes required of the 'Park View Learner'
• Pupils are happy and confident to discuss their learning, achievements and desires for the future
• All safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose and records are detailed and of high quality
• Pupils feel safe both inside and outside school
• Pupils confirmed bullying is rare, but is dealt with effectively when it occurs
• This year a vast majority of pupils moved on to appropriate education, employment and training.
Mr Webster - Headteacher, comments:
“We are deeply proud that Ofsted has once again recognised the excellent work that Park View School is doing to improve the life chances of the young people of Tottenham. We are most pleased that the school reflected in Ofsted’s letter, is very much a true reflection of the Park View that we know and love. I would like to offer my personal thanks to the outstanding staff and pupils at Park View who make the school the very special place that it continues to be.”
Click here to read the full report
27th November 2018
22nd November 2018
Year 10 Maths Challenge