Park View School continues to be GOOD.
Please click on the following link for the latest Ofsted Report - Short Inspection OFSTED REPORT 2017
Some Key findings from the short inspection:
· The Leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school
· The school has improved the opportunities provided for pupils and raised their achievement
· A good focus on teaching and learning, through the sharing of good practice
· Pupils made rapid progress and achieved good outcomes
· Park View is a positive learning environment which enables pupils to develop and consolidate the skills and attributes required of the 'Park View Learner'
· Pupils are happy and confident to discuss their learning, achievements and desires for the future
· All safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose and records are detailed and of high quality
· Pupils feel safe inside and outside school
· Pupils confirmed bullying is rare, but is dealt with effectively when it occurs
· This year a vast majority of pupils moved on to appropriate education, employment and training
· The quality of teaching is carefully checked and support is delivered through thoughtful, targeted continuing professional development sessions.