Please click on this link for our most recent Ofsted report: Read the report here
Park View has been judged as "Good" overall, with Leadership & Management "Outstanding" in 2013
Key OFSTED findings
- Leadership and management are outstanding. The inspired Headteacher leads an excellent team and their highly effective work has led to major and sustained improvements since the last inspection.
- Examination results over the past three years show an upward trend of achievement. Students from different minority ethnic groups achieve well.
- The overall quality of teaching is typically good and there are some examples of outstanding practice.
- Students’ attitudes in class are consistently good and often exemplary. There is a positive ethos around the school.
- Social, moral, spiritual and cultural development is exemplary and enables students to thrive in a supportive, highly cohesive learning community.
- Students report few instances of bullying. They say when this does occur it is dealt with by the school.
- A strength of the school is the promotion of literacy skills. This supports good achievement across a range of subjects.
- Teachers use their very good subject knowledge and information about students to plan well for their individual needs.
- Working in partnership with schools and local colleges provides opportunities for students to proceed to the next stage of their education, training or employment.