- About Us
- Ofsted Report
PARK VIEW SCHOOL CONTINUES TO BE GOOD.
Some Key findings from the short inspection:
- The Leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school
- The school has improved the opportunities provided for pupils and raised their achievement
- A good focus on teaching and learning, through the sharing of good practice
- Pupils made rapid progress and achieved good outcomes
- Park View is a positive learning environment which enables pupils to develop and consolidate the skills and attributes required of the 'Park View Learner'
- Pupils are happy and confident to discuss their learning, achievements and desires for the future
- All safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose and records are detailed and of high quality
- Pupils feel safe inside and outside school
- Pupils confirmed bullying is rare, but is dealt with effectively when it occurs
- This year a vast majority of pupils moved on to appropriate education, employment and training
- The quality of teaching is carefully checked and support is delivered through thoughtful, targeted continuing professional development sessions.